Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition

Check out new {title} with Secure Transaction.




Bioshock Infinite was worth the wait, I can say that much. The game is very much like its predecessors, but also different. The story is the best yet in my opinion, the relationship between Booker and Elizabeth is realistic and makes the game. My only complaint is the combat now only limits you to being able to carry 2 weapons rather than a full arsenal of guns like in previous games and some of the vigors (replacing plasmids) seem overpowered, but the new skyhook combat is a blast and very fast paced. The story will stick with you long after you finish playing and the ending is the best of any game I think I've ever played. It took me about 15 hours to 100% the game on hard, but I have yet to play 1999 difficulty. Highly recommended to anybody looking for an amazing story with the gameplay to back it up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About